Course Materials (audiotaped lectures)
- Lecture: Introduction to QMRA and Relevance to circumpolar Household Water Uses
- Lecture: Tools for environmental Impact Assessment of Wastewater Treatment
- Lecture: Impact of Climate Change and environmental Pollution on Population Health in the Arctic
- Lecture: Demographics and Health Status of Arctic Populations
- Lecture: Water, Food and indigenous Culture
- Lecture: Lifestyle Factors as Determinants of Health in Arctic Communities
- Lecture: Under-utilized Tools for increased rural Sanitation Impact
Test your knowledge with this quiz!
Further Resources: Risk Assessment
Further Resources: Indigenous Health & Social Determinants
- Water Sanitation and Health
- "Trends and levels of POPs and metals in Indigenous Peoples Groups of Inuit in Greenland, Canada and Alaska"
Further Resources: Participatory Approaches and Health Behavior Change