Using SSWM Content
The content (texts, illustrations, photographs and other data) on www.sswm.info builds on open-source materials from various organisations and sources. Following the open-source concept for capacity building and non-profit use according to the Creative Commons Attribution Works 3.0 Unported License (CC by 3.0), copying and adapting is allowed provided proper acknowledgement of the original source (see below). The publication on www.sswm.info does not alter any existing copyrights – all rights remain with the original authors or publishers. The Creative Commons Attribution Works 3.0 Unported License states that you are free to:
- - Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- - Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
Under the following terms:
- - Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- - No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
To view an official copy of the Creative Commons Attribution Works 3.0 Unported License, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode.
The provider does not assume any responsibility and makes no warranty with respect to the results that may be obtained from the use of the information and material provided.
Citing content SSWM
Citing a text on the SSWM-website correctly depends on the style you use in your bibliography. Documents that are hosted on SSWM as separate PDFs, are the respective property of the authors and their organisations and not be cited as factsheet content.
- For regular SSWM-factsheet information, here's a citation suggestion:
AUTHOR LAST NAME, First Name (Year): Title of factsheet. Sustainable Sanitation and Water Management Toolbox - SSWM.info, URL [Access date]
The authors' names are written on top of the factsheets, scroll up to find them.
- Should you want to cite an image that belongs to SSWM, here's a suggestion for this as well:
You may not use images that are copyrighted unless you have the specific consent of the owner of the image.
The provider of www.sswm.info makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness the information provided herein. Liability claims against the provider due to tangible or intangible damages, whether from misuse of sharing or technical violations, are prohibited. Information provided herein is for informational and discussion purposes only, nothing herein is intended as, nor shall it be construed as an offer or solicitation for any product or service offering. Offers may be extended after a review of all relevant information and a written agreement by the relevant parties. Information provided herein is subject to change without notice and the provider undertakes no duty to update regardless of time of delivery.
Looking for our data use policy?
How we collect and use your personal data on SSWM.info is the subject of our data use policy.
Contact Address (provider)
seecon international gmbh
Müligass 7, 6130
Authorized Representative: Michael Kropac
Registered company name: seecon international gmbh